Monday, November 30, 2009

You know you're a slut when...


You know you're a real slut when you go to check your email and you literally have an Inbox full of emails from guys wanting to feed you, use you and get off. I came back from the long weekend at home to find emails from 16 different guys - 9 of which were regulars. The fact that in one weekend I had 9 dudes boning for my slutty holes is awesome (in total order, I probably have almost 35 'regulars' currently). Beyond that, the fact the 7 guys I've never met emailed me is even better! I tell everyone I get with to be sure to tell their friends - you know me "the more the merrier" - and my dedication to being a slut is paying off. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing. God I love being a complete and total pussyboi cumslut.

Now I need to go and respond to everyone like a good whore. Just decided what I'm doing this weekend...it is time to have an 'open house' and invite everyone over at their convenience to use my holes as their personal cumdumpster. I love when great ideas cum together.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan man. I'm so proud of you. I agree that word of mouth advertising is the best there is. Keep up the great work and keep the experiences cumming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, just found your blog: very fucking hot! Can't wait to read more! -Dan

    ReplyDelete