Sunday, December 27, 2009

Avatar...My Reputation Proceeds Me

I went to see the movie Avatar in 3-D today with a couple friends. Good movie and worth seeing in the theater. The theater was packed wall to wall, so we were down in front close to the screen. I saw one guy there with two chicks who I thought was hot - very tall (like 6'4 maybe), had a flat brim hat, thin but could tell had some muscules and tone from his arms (had a short sleeve tshirt on), cute face. We caught eyes a couple of different time. The previews had begun and I decided to run out to the bathroom before things started. I got in there and was standing at the urinal. The guy I had noticed then stepped up to the urinal next to me. He then said "Dude, do I know you?" I said, mid-stream, "I don't know, do you?" He said "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. Seen some pictures of you from a friend. Know what I'm talking about?" I was shakin the piss out at this point and said "Well maybe, what kinda pictures and from who?" and he said "Pictures that only certain people know about and Matt XXX (leaving last name off to protect). Yes, I knew exactly what he was talking about. I turned around and went to go wash my hands and didn't answer him. He stepped up to the sink next to me and said "Don't worry dude, its all good. What's your number? I'll give you a call sometime and see what's up." I hesitated, but gave him my number, and then went back into the theater and watched the movie. I didn't see him after the movie, but am hoping he calls. And WRT the pictures he referenced, my bud Matt has some pics of me taken with his cell phone of me with his cock in my mouth and cum on my face. He said it was for his personal usage and to make sure I keep cumming back. I told him a picture isn't necessary, but he insisted. And like a good slut, I do as I'm told for dick and loads.

3 comments:

  1. Very HOT! You have a reputation in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see those pics that Matt took...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hot, bro! Love a dude with a slutty reputation. Can't wait to read stories of you hooking up with MovieTheaterDude!

    Visit Me: Wild Bare Jock Blog
    Email Me: Wild Bare Jock

    ReplyDelete