Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Civil War

If you are into college football whatsoever, then you probably know that here in the state of Oregon there is a little football game tomorrow nicknamed 'The Civil War.' It pretty much is THE game of the season and week for Oregon football - two teams enter Autzen Stadium and one will leave as the Pac-10 Champion and go to the Rose Bowl to face the Ohio State University Buckeyes. Yes, it is just football, but this is HUGE. H-U-G-E. Everyone is amped up for this game (Thursday, 6pm, ESPN) and any red-blooded college frat boy has a boner just thinking about it. This is good news for me, the campus cumslut....

I was hoping to watch the game, but I have a reputation to uphold. Tomorrow, I am actually heading North to Corvallis where Oregon State (OSU) is and am going to be the game's fuckhole for some guys I know that go there while they watch the battle. Conveniently, a number of guys I went to high school with, plus some of their friends, know all about me up there and enjoy using a whore from time-to-time (we went camping this past summer....another story for another time) and are wanting a Duck to use while they watch the game. The title of Ben's email was "Beavers Fuck a Duck". I was shocked he was so clever - he ain't the sharpest pencil in the can. Hell yes I said!!! I gotta skip my last class of the day so I can get up there in time, but will be sure the report back on how it went. I am told to expect atleast 8 dicks in my hole and have been forewarned that if OSU loses, I will be what they take it out on. My pussy can't wait. Go Ducks!!!

By the way, am still planning my 'open house' this weekend if my schedule allows. Will be sure to report. Since my last post, have had 5 loads (all in my pussy) - 4 from regulars and one from a guy who lives in the same dorm as a regular of mine. Love the walk of shame out of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment