Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MovieTheaterDude

I can't take credit for naming him this (one of you did), but it works. And I actually have no clue still what his name is, so MovieTheaterDude works. Refer to this post if you need background. Long story short...he texted me today and we met. It was with very little bullshit and fanfare, which was nice. Here is how it went:

MovieTheaterDude (10:07am) - Hey, its the dude from the theater the other day. Sup?

Me (10:19am) - yeah, i remember. just hanging out. sup w/ u?

MovieTheaterDude (10:55am) - I need some discrete head. you game? got the place to myself.

Me (10:58am) - sounds good. i need it bad. just say when and where.

MovieTheaterDude (11:06am) - XXXX NW 165th Terrace. When can you be here?

Me (11:10am) - let me shower and can be there in 30 minutes. cool?

MovieTheaterDude (11:12am) - cool. grey house on left, silver acura in driveway. come get it fag.

So, I think I put skid marks in the carpet on my way to brush my teeth and shower. I put on some new AF jeans, red hoodie and a flat brimed Quicksilver gold hat on and went on over. It was easy to find and was there with a few minutes to spare. I knocked on the front door and a minute later emerged MovieTheaterDude. He was actually a hell of a lot cuter than even I remembered - definitely tall, brown hair, great blue eyes, an easy smile, was masculine, kinda goofy, but sexy as fuck. He let me in and then I followed him into a room to the right that was kinda a den with a couch and a desk and stuff. He then said "I can't fucking believe it is you. I knew it was you when I saw you at the movies, but never did I think I'd meet you." I responded "Yeah, kinda trippy. I asked Matt to not show those pics, but I guess it is good he did cause now I'm here." He said "Yeah, good shit. I could really use a fucking amazing blowjob." I said "Hell yea bro." I then took my hat off and then my sweatshirt (I like to be naked when I do things for guys, makes me feel more like a slut), put my hat back on, but then took my jeans off (no underwear as usual) and he just watched and smiled. He said "damn dude, nice body." I said thanks. I then got on my knees, opened my mouth as wide as I could and he stepped close to me and I sucked his dick through his jeans and felt it get hard. He held the back of my head and was just talking under his breath. I then unzipped his pants and continued to suck his cock through his boxers. It seemed to be nicely proportioned, good thickness, but was plenty hard. I finally let it loose and out popped a great cock, nice trimmed bush, and pointing straight at the sky with a big muchroom head. I grabbed it with my hand and began jacking him off with the head in my mouth. I then took him to the base and then began to slobber all over it without using my hands. Then I added my hand in to give him the full effect of a handjob/blowjob all at once. Once I started this, he started moaning and then eventually said "I'm gonna blow." I told him "Fuck yea dude, feed me and slam it down my throat please". That obviously got him going and he started really fucking my face real good and then I felt his boy juice release and hit the back of my throat and flood my mouth. I continued to suck and swallowed every drop. I released his cock and then went back to be sure I didn't leave any yummy cum. I then let him go (this all probably lasted maybe 15-20 minutes max) and got up off my knees and started to get dressed. He just had a great look on his face and said 'thanks' a couple different times. Once I was dressed, I sort of just started walking back towards the door to let myself out. He followed. I opened the door, told him 'thanks again' and to let me know if he ever needs it or any of his friends need it (another rule of a slut...when meeting a guy for the first time, be sure to offer your services again afterwards and always encourage him to mention it to his friends too. Word of mouth is a powerful tool). He said 'definitely' and then said "I'm sure glad Matt told me about you, that is exactly what I needed. Take it easy." And with that, I left.

I will be out of pocket for the next few days busy with things. But I am pleased to tease you all in that I have consecutive gangbangs tomorrow night and also on New Years Eve. Hell yes. And there is a good possibility I will be the game whore for the Rose Bowl game on Friday as well. Gonna be a busy rest of the week before heading back to school.

Happy New Years!

11 comments:

  1. Hot story bro! Definitely got me boned thinking about you naked on your knees servicing a dude who only cares about getting his nut off! Hope the next story of MovieTheaterDude is even better, since maybe it will include his friends!

    Also looking forward to hearing all about your two (or three) straight days of taking cock bitch-style! Just wish I was there to take a couple turns on your ass myself, then mark you up with a sharpie!

    Visit Me
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot post man! looking forward to your posts about your gangbangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great when a slut bottom knows the rules of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot post stud, keep taking care of those men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post stud! Can't wait to hear what happens the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're stories are so fucking hot man. Hurry up and get back at it. I can't wait to hear about your New Years! I'm so jealous - specifically of your soccer camp and high school experience :P Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog you've got here and glad to become your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, you shure are a champ. Love your blog, would love to see more pics of you, and those in action! ;)

    ReplyDelete