Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Guys,

Thanks for all the awesome notes, messages and comments. I'm sorry I've been off my blog schedule...back to school and really busy. I also have new roommates, so have been spending a little too much time partying and not enough time online. Anyways, wanted to drop a note and say thanks to everyone - I have now over 100 followers and 3,000 views. Amazing. Thanks again!
Here is a pic for your pleasure to say thank you!!!

And yes, I continue my slutty ways here. I need to begin tracking better my shenanigans, but I estimate I am ~30 loads in so far in the first 13 days of the year.... not bad. Will try and commit some time very soon to update everyone on my New Years (keep getting asked about that), plus I have a stable of questions you guys threw at me that I am also wanting to answer and get to. Definitely will do that too.

Hope all is well and having a kick ass 2010 so far.

12 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear how you got 30 loads in 13 days! yumm!!! my kind of slut!!! love hearing about your slutty experiences. keep being the slutty cum dump you are! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...you manage and do what you wanna do, when you want to do it. I'm sure we're all a little anxious to read and view your new posts but the wait will be well worth it I'm sure. Now that I've sucked up a little and attempted to kiss your ass I'd like to say...I would REALLY like to kiss your ass. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm happy to hear again from you
    i was waiting for a new post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is fucking hot, that many loads so soon... i want a crack at that boy pussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a beautiful man and I love to read about your friends and how they fuck you. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come on and give us old farts a chance at that boi hole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful and the thought of all the seed packed up inside makes you even hotter!
    You are a wet dream cum true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So umm.. what happened? WHere you at?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are drop dead gorgeous! Fuck, no wonder dudes are lining up to fuck you, you're hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude, I love stroking my cock to your posts.... Don't keep us hanging too long, we want to hear all about your exploits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog and your hot pix has inspired me to write my own! Thx...http://cumpanion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's really sad how much you hate yourself.

    ReplyDelete