Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just Passing the Time

Hope all is well and you're gearing up the the 4th. Been meaning to write the last few days, but just haven't. I don't have a lot to say but didn't want to to be absent. Been a massive whore lately - in the last 3 days alone I have taken over 20 loads. I just can't get enough. It is all I think about. I need it constantly and my pussy literally twitches for more constantly. Thank goodness I know how to make it feel better. Anyways, I ran into this video and had to share - fucking hot! Have a great 4th everybody. And thanks to those of you who are collecting and sending in your loads. I still haven't received any, but hopefully soon. Will be sure to keep you all updated on that.


Watch Video here.

3 comments:

  1. how about sharing the story of some of those loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want details. is it all guys your age, any hot daddies, old foggies? if you're a true slut, you'll take em all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, if you are gonna take 20 cocks do tell about at least some of it!

    ReplyDelete