Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Dugout

Let's get the dugout details told so there is no ambiguity.

At my high school in the Fall there was football, soccer, cross country, swimming and volleyball. In the Winter it was basketball, water polo and wrestling. And in the Spring was baseball, track, softball, golf and tennis. So in the Fall, we had JV football on Thursday nights and Varsity football on Friday nights. Football was a big deal, we were fairly decent, competitive, made the playoffs all 4 years I was there at least. By the time I reached my junior year of high school, I had quite a reputation amongst some of the popular and semi-popular guys. As I have blogged before about some of my early escapades, I was a cumslut even back then. Was all a big secret, but would suck guy's dicks and get fucked in bathrooms at school, in someones car during lunch, etc.

So Friday nights when everyone was at the football games, it was always a convenient time for them to want to fuck around, get off, or just simply be dicks and use me. Sometimes it was just one, other times it was a couple, and sometimes it was alot. Had to be discreet obviously, but would sneak off during games to a secluded place or go to a party afterwards and fuck around there, etc. One place that we found that was pretty secluded DURING the games was the dugout of the varsity baseball field.

I went so far as to Google map it (see image here)and do a screen grab of my high school's campus. That way you can get the visual. The dugout has been highlighted to show exactly where it is I am talking about. What you'll see is the main road on the North side of the football and baseball fields and some parking. The fields are all individually closed in with chain link fences, so there are defined entrances for football games that are entering from the North side in. The teams, on the other hand, use the lockerroom in the school (SE corner of the picture). They run across the 'baseball field' (except it is actually the SOCCER field this time of year) to enter the game, for halftimes and exit that way to shower up. Long story short... there is a gate open from within the football field that leads onto the baseball field. And during the games, everyone was in the stadium so essentially no one was around in those parts. Plus the dugouts are sunken and it is pretty dark, so practically impossible to see anything from afar and we'd see someone approaching before they saw us.
So sometimes during games, I'd end up in the dugout. Sometimes it was me sneaking off with a dude. Many times it would be sort of prearranged where he'd find me at school that day or send me a text and tell me to be ready at the game. So, I'd run into the aforementioned guy I knew, (most were not necessarily my friend, just knew I was a sure thing and they liked to get off with me) at the game in the bleachers or down behind the endzone where a lot of students hung out. Sometimes it would not be prearranged and I'd just get a shoulder tap or something and just head off. Would just tell my friends that I was gonna go take a piss or was gonna go wander with X (whoever the guy(s) were). When another friend would tag along unexpectedly, I'd have to kinda just go along with it and then ditch him/her and blame it on the crowds. LOL - I was such a dick hungry slut even then. Then we'd head off - not always at the dugout, although it was a good place to do it if all else failed. I recall taking cock under the bleachers a couple times (really risky since little kids would run around down there), in guy's cars, over by the track, in an empty classroom, porta-potty, wrestling gym, behind the pool, etc. Probably the most frequent was the dugout for during the games and in guy's cars or outdoors somewhere after games.
There were also a few times where I would be told to go to the dugout and wait. It sometimes was unplanned, but mainly was pre-planned earlier that week or day. So like a good cumdump, I'd be there when I was told and would wait. A couple times no one showed, fucking embarrassing. And a few times, guys would show. The most I ever had was 6 guys during the course of a game. Most I ever had at once was 3 at a time. Once was almost caught by a parent, but we played it off that we were just messing around and kinda just bailed real quick. I'd typically suck cock either on my knees or sitting on the bench. I also got fucked by some guys, usually standing up with ass in the air, him behind me shoving it in. I remember being made to lick the cum off of the bench that dripped somehow, licking cum off some guy's shoe, having my face being held deep on a guy's cock and gagging and being railed while standing - being bent over and holding onto of the poles that supported the roof of the dugout.
Do I have pictures or video of this? Fuck no. I seem to have an extremely vivid imagination so says some of my readers. And for some narcissistic reason that pisses me off. I hate being accused of being a liar, because I don't lie. The only lie I tell/live is that I am totally straight and not into guys, dick and cum. Some people in my life just don't need to know that I LOVE cock and loads and guys using my holes.
Anyways, I wish that I could delete this post and then retype it word for word to explain all the minor details again to somehow show I'm telling the truth. But I can't. Because even if I did, some screwball reader would turn into a psychopath and throw stones. WTF - seriously.... is this all THAT serious? Really? WTF!!!!! I will leave it up to you to jump to your own conclusions.
Thanks for all the support. I still haven't decided if I am going to stick with this or not. Kinda weighing on me. Appreciate all the positive notes. Make it a great day guys.
CUMSLUT

27 comments:

  1. Dude you are delusional!!! For real, you should start posting on nifty.org. Great fiction writer, but that's about all you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very hot. I wish I was you in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i think all of us should just put this behind us. He has gone to great lengths to validate his story (more so than most bloggers would do) so i'm going to go along with him on this. Do i think that he might be stretching the truth a bit on some stories? yes, but at the end of the day who cares (plus who here hasn't done that b4?), i believe that most of what he says is true to his experiences. also i would like to again thank him for putting in the effort to give us an explanation and along with the picture of his (or that) school. Right now i'm happy he's here blogging for us and letting us into this world and i hope he doesn't decide to kill this blog.To those who believe that he is complete fiction why not just give it a rest and move on, i know i have. We were right to question him and he was nice to met us on our challenges, so lets give it a rest and move on, i know i have. also ur post was also really kinda hot cumdump :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really enjoy your blog....gives me hope that hot dudes i see around town are sluts like you.
    =) kinda wish you would post more pics...but your right not to trust the internet maybe some blurred out face nudes. maybe make an xtube vid of you gettin fucked

    please keep up with the blog bro!
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry didn't mean to add that last part twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog bro. Please don't give up. I believe in you 100%. Your pics and stories are hott. Can't wait to read and see more. You are very sexy and love your way of sex. Wondered if you've ever topped a guy and gave him your load? That would be a hot story id love to read. Hang in there. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the long and short of this entire situation is...... If you want to read the blog, do so. If you question the validity of the blogger, dont read it. I think the doubters should just go to another blog. I happen to enjoy reading this mans blog and hope he continues!
    Thankyou so much for all of your stories and please continue. I have not noticed anyone of your doubters wrighting anything except nasty comments! If you dont blog yourself you shouldnt make nasty comments about a blogger that is taking the time to blog!!!!

    I hope you continue with your stories.
    With much enjoyment for your wrighting, Thankyou for T in Michigan. Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good blog, and from this one and past blogs all the pictures and places do add up. I know what high school that is and from past stories it does match up. Hope you keep writing. You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to "anal"ysie your next story. How come all the Baraback folks here have such a Amazing sexlife? And why are the stories so fucking over the top?? hehehe. The stories are better than the hottest bb movies ever made! Thats kinda weired. Dont u wankers agree?
    Rest my case for now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to wonder if this blog was the real deal. I mean it sounds amazing, like the fantasies in my head. And eveytime, I look up at your banner pic and think, 'fuck, he definitely gets dick looking like that.' and I think you've mentioned some schools in Oregon that I know of and a few other references to the area you're in. I don't doubt you're a slut. Damn hot, living-the-life, slut. And any doubt I once had were jealousy. But I'm not anymore. I just love reading this thing. Thank you for your contribution :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why does it even matter? I want this blog to be real, and therefore i act accordingly. Who gives a fuck if is someone practicing their fantasy writing or if this dude is even more slutty than he describes? I like to read the blog, and in my world, there's a hot boyslut having a great time in Oregon...i don't need to have evidence or confirmation or anything. Remember, everything on the internet is true....to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog so keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I really enjoy your blog please don't let the haters stop you.
    Fuck them who cares what they think.
    Do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I log on, yours is always the first blog I check out, hoping you've posted something new. You're a smart guy who know how to write well, you're enjoying your life, and you've got the balls to talk about it. Keep it up, man. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fuck bitch I would fuck you without question and hard too - lucky are the dicks that get to! Just wish you had posted a pic of your ass instead of your dick - anyway, great body - great stories - i pop wood every time i read them. thanks! how about showing us your ass sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah don't stop. One of the best blogs I have come across in awhile. Great pictures and hot entries.

    Should post a vid of you getting fucked and bred.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hang in there Jock, and you should think about not letting anonymous people post on your blog, its alot easier to bitch when your anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. C'mon give us a new "real" story from your Fab Amaz sexlife! Or has the cat got your...
    (Or maybye your amagi got a hit in the head?)
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. i was a fan of this blog but unfortunately when i see that you were making so much effort to prove all these stories are true , that seems to me something negative, when i read a story it was not so important that it was fiction or real but now i lost my desire to read about you, all these effort seems unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Anonymous post above this one (at 4:53PM) has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read up here so far, and there are some pretty dumb comments.

    If you like reading this blog for whatever reason, cool, read. If you don't like reading it for any reason, that's cool too, no one's making you stay.

    Can we get back to the sex now?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Changes made. You now have to be registered or logged in to leave a comment. All this anonymous stuff is no longer enabled. I've shown you mine...now you show me yours.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great idea cause i don't get why it was so hard for people to put some sort of name with their comments, it only took like an extra 3 sec.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there,
    Would you be interested in exchanging blog links?
    Let me know. Thanks a lot for your time.

    http://analzyz.blogspot.com
    John

    ReplyDelete
  24. Take no notice of the doubters, keep being a slut and let us all know the dirty details.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OK, now I've created a Google ID so I can comment here. I'm glad you made that change, and I think it's appalling that you even feel the need to defend yourself against this bitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dude - Fuck 'em (or maybe just do me instead). I wish you were around when I was in high school. Keep up the blog! You show a lot of courage in just putting yourself out there. Unfortunately, there are those who are just want to cut you down because they can. Don't count me as one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I second Bagnios; "Dude - Fuck 'em".
    Don't let anyone get you down or put you down. Suggestion: If the bantering bothers you, turn off Comments.
    Yes, I am one of MANY who enjoy your blog, but it's yours to do with what you want; an outlet for you. In the end, it has to be what's right for you and you alone.

    ReplyDelete