Sunday, March 7, 2010

i'm a slut

thanks for all the nice notes, emails, messages - really appreciated and appreciate your patience. This semester is kicking my ass, so certain things are falling off my plate because of my workload. But don't worry, my whorish ways have not even sort of slowed down. I am beginning to get quite a reputation amongst certain guys here at school which I love. My pussy is insatiable and been taken it like mad. for instance, am sitting here Sunday night with 4 loads in my pussy and also swallowed one from today since noon. Will do my very best to keep everyone updated, but wanted to be sure you knew I was alright, things are going good here, and I will do my very best to send some more specific updates ASAP. Can't wait till Spring Break!!! Heading on a road trip with some friends to Lake Tahoe. Hell yes.
By the way, here is the most current state of the 'cup of cum' for those who are tracking.


17 comments:

  1. You are a FAKE! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. PICS!!!!!

    Show us the cum leaking out of your ass! Show us the dick thrusting into it!

    Seriously, I'm glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait!
    (is Todd right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just waiting for the video of that cup being poured then fucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where you driving from? I'm on the way to tahoe if you are leaving from Sacramento/Davis area

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post more man - your stories are so hot... and I miss them :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just curiosity, have you seen "Jason from the porch" again since the Civil War game? For some reason, just your brief description of your encounter with him made me oh-so-hard! Plz elaborate some more on how he looked, that's so hot. Lv your blog. Good luck w/ school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, I don't think this blog is real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well real or not, hope we get some hot updates. I guess the real proof would be corroborating pics and videos but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have any diseases yet, fag?

    ReplyDelete
  11. of course it's not real. but i still enjoy the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It doesn't matter if it's real or not. I'm jut annoyed that It's taking so long between posts. You can not tell me that @ no time during a month he has not had time to even write one post. Ridiculous and unprofessional. I run 3 blogs, work full time and I'm in school so what's his excuse?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog is now out of service. Please return to waiting area for the next departure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope he posts / updates again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think he's converting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you're okay - the long break between posts makes me (many people, I'm sure) worry about you. I hope you're having fun, but being sufficiently careful at the same time. Just want you to know that people are thinking about you, and wishing you well...

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have spam on your blog. Fortune Blogger's post is pure spam.

    Also, we miss you.

    ReplyDelete