Friday, June 11, 2010

School Year Finally Over

Guys,

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you who left me notes, sent me messages and checked in on me over the course of the last three months. I genuinely appreciate it. I am more than just fine - I am relieved beyond words to have this semester behind me. I am finally on summer break as of today and felt compelled to update my blog (finally!) and make sure that each of you knew I was healthy, safe, happy and slutty as ever.

So what the fuck have I been doing the last 3 months you probably are asking? Where to begin...

1) School. Absolutely killed me. Had a full load, was taking two extremely challenging math classes (Stats 320 and Business Calculus 258) that sucked the life out of me, had a philosophy course that had more reading involved that I bargained for, had a business ethics class with a professor I would prefer he took a shit and fell back in it, and had a creative writing class I had to take that was fucking retarded yet also made me wish I was doing anything else. Anyways, school took up ALOT of my time. I am paying for this shit myself, so am not about wasting my own money on something so committed to putting a lot of effort in. Not sure of the results, but thinking I pulled like a 3.1 or 3.2.

2) Roommates. In the winter, I moved in with three guys from school. Been a ton of fun. Although, I don't get any privacy, there are people at our place pretty much 24/7 (girlfriends, friends, randoms), and they like to party. The result is me getting pulled into hanging out with them during my free time. Been totally awesome and have made some excellent friends, but it fills practically all my free time.

3) Internship. Yes, beyond classes, homework, reading, papers, tests, study groups and then my social calendar with my friends, I also have been doing an internship at a local business as part of my degree. Am getting school credit to do it. I prefer to not say exactly where it is, but work 15 hours/week here which has been a real test on my time management skills.

4) Cock. I know this is all you really care about. Don't worry, I've been a good slut and been whoring out like mad on the side. Have found myself a good number of regulars around here. I continue to encourage them all to tell their friends. That has worked great and found just in the last few weeks I had like 10 new guys I met that were friends of friends that needed to nut. I aim to please and have a great base to start from for next school year.

Because I have been so bad at keeping this blog up to date, I am having a hard time knowing where to start back off. My goal is to blog weekly over the summer and keep an account of the cock and loads I get. Will do my best to keep that commitment and would just ask for your patience as I live my life. My deepest thanks for your understanding and positive thoughts. Oh...and for those weirdos that send really mean messages (you know who you are) - go fuck yourself. I feel sorry for you. Go tell it to somebody who gives a flying rats shit about what you think. If you think I give it a second thought, then you thought wrong.

Peace everyone,
cumdump

12 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! *does the happy dance*

    Anything you want to write about is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUD, so glad you are back, I have missed your stories!

    Just write anything, you alwasy bone me... just write anything, I know it will be HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back, man. I've missed you. As a fellow cocksucker and cumdump, I'm glad you've been getting the cock and cum you crave even though you've been so busy with school and stuff.

    Have a summer filled with dick and, please, tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see your return. You have been missed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came upon your blog and wondered if it was abandoned. Good to know you'll be reporting your experiences. Luscious looking pussy, so penetrable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making it through the school year, on your grades, and on the internship! It's really good to know that you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So this is a blog that makes my fantasy wild. I imagine a cool looking dude like you as a total fuck cunt that I could own for a few nights just to see how much of your pussy I could give away to as many big dicked dudes I could find. Just for the fuck of it. Maybe a fuck session with 20 or more all dumping into your pussy - once the fuck is over I stick my dick in your drenched hole pulling it out covered with cum and taking it to your mouth to get cleaned off- back and forth until your fuck cunt is empty - then start all over again with a different group.Maybe next we get in my car - you in the passenger side, pussy out the window and we do drive by fucks. Find a dude/dudes on the street-aske them if they want a free fast fuck - they stick it in-fuck the hole - cum -pull out and we drive off to the next dick. Game?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi... glad you got your priorities in order... school, studies ... then getting your pussy knocked out!
    looking forward to hearing about your summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just take 5-10 minutes to write down the most memorable fucks, try to get them in dated order, and write...trust me, we all want to hear and will forgive any "errors" you may make haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Pussyboi cumdump. How about a night where I get to give your hole to anonymous dicks through the wall of an alley door? You on the inside of a door facing an alley with your pussy against the hole receiving all dicks passing by that want a quick get-off in the slutty hole of a bitch whore who lives for cum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on school and focusing on the priorities. Glad to hear you are safe and sound, and still around.

    ReplyDelete