Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sucking Cock

I am sitting in a Starbucks right now, sipping a Grande Americano with room w/ half&half and some brown sugar. My breath still tastes like cock and cum.

I went out with a friend, Pat and his friend Dan, and went frisbee golfing. Great time. They both were having me suck them and playing with my pussy when we were in discrete places throughout the park we were playing at. Was having a great time. Was on my knees, in the mud, sucking Dan off on a path. Over the hill all of a sudden was a group of guys. They totally saw us. We just played it cool and went on our way.


Well, like 3 or 4 holes later, we stroll up to the next tee and there they all were just standing around, couple were smoking, couple had beers. They greeted us as we walked up and then just kinda had an uncomfortable silence. Then one of the dudes stepped towards us, holding a beer, and like puffed his chest and then grabbed his belt and cock through his jeans. He was probably later 20s, lean, dark hair, veiny arms, good looking I guess. Anyways, he said something like 'yeah, we've been waiting for you. Heard there was a cocksucker in our midst. Word around the course is you're giving away blowjobs. And he just smiled.

I stood there for a moment stunned, then just fully admitted that he was totally right. That I'd suck all of their cocks and take them in my ass too if they wanted. Just say when and where. A couple of them smiled, a couple just stood there not making eye contact and the guy in front of me and one other dude, started laughing together. He then proceeded to pull his cock out of his jeans and I instinctually jumped to my knees and started sucking his cock. Was good length and thickness. Got it extremely hard, sticking straight up at attention, and proceeded to get him off. His buddies and Pat and Dan joined in and I ended up taking all 3 of them. Then some other dudes showed up, so had to buckle up and move on.

At the last hole, they were all waiting for us. One of them motioned me over and said "You're not done." Go get in that porta-potty. We'll all be in. So, went to the porta-potty that was like 30 yards away. Sat in on the toilet seat. It smelled like a mixture of cigarettes, beer and some sort of sterilization sanitizer. Momentarily, they all began to file in. Sucked the other 3 of them plus one of the first guys again as well. No one fucked me unfortunately, but got 6 yummy loads plus 2 each from Pat and his friend Dan. Absolutely no complaints.
This is gonna be an awesome summer.
Now back to my coffee to attempt to mask the scent of cock and loads before I head home.




6 comments:

  1. awesome awesome awesome love outdoor action- heres to a great summer stud

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the AWARD for the most FAKEST STORY goes to YOU! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, Josh? Go take a hike! Maybe you could find some action of your own. Meanwhile.....love the golf course experience! Public exhibitionism and risk is a total turn-on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are OUTSTANDING, sir...

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCKING HOT!!!! Hope you have lots more days like that one! Next time, maybe they will all use ur ass????

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see you're doing so well. since i started reading your sperm-me-up tales, i've always thought of you as a cumbrother-in-crime. i also think of my hole as a pussy for men, but don't get as much into anonymous as much as getting some regulars at the college and back in my home town, love to think of how many of their loads i've taken over the year! that's one great things about texting - i get a text saying 'need your holes' and i go running, hard all the way (and my hole wet)! heehee anyway, sounds like you had really a hell of a semester. mine wasn't near as bad cept for the fact that all my classes ended up being like 8am. okay. signing off stud. keep your pussy filled and i will too! slurp! :-) noah

    ReplyDelete